Welcome to Howonquet Lodge. We, the Tolowa Dee-ni' Nation, are proud to present our beautiful appointed full-service hotel, where the amenities begin even before you enter our doors.
Howonquet Lodge is set among the magnificent redwoods that grace the Wild River Coast, across the Pacific Ocean, on the ancient tribal lands of the Tolowa people. We have built our lodge to complement our surroundings and to offer the serenity that only Nature affords us.
Howonquet Lodge Offers
- A staff dedicated to excellent Customer Service.
- Complete Bellman service.
- Seventy-one spacious guest accommodations, including well-appointed single rooms, junior suites with additional "living" space, and luxurious two-room suites.
- Ample Valet parking.
- An indoor pool and spa, heated by "green" geo-thermal equipment and purified with UV light.
- A fully equipped Business Center.
- A Cardio-Workout room.
- Room Service from the House of Howonquet restaurant.
- An array of meeting facilities, including the Tolowa Event Center.
- And steps away, Lucky 7 Casino - "The Friendliest Casino on America's Wild Rivers Coast," with over 320 slot machines, Blackjack, Poker, and Bingo!
ENJOY HOWONQUET LODGE & LUCKY 7 CASINO
It is our goal and our pleasure to meet and exceed the expectations of our guests, making vacations memorable, facilitate their meetings, and inspire their return to Howonquet Lodge.