The Community and Family Services Department, Youth Prevention Services, a presentation of Temporary Assistance for Needy Families and Child Care & Development Funds is look for cultural Specialists to provide services for our Tribal Youth Winter Activity. The events will be held March 24th, 25th, 26th and April 14th, 15, 16th, 2020.
Scope of Work
- Provider must be able to offer a safe and educational program that insures quality social engagement and supervision of children of program participants. Age range may be from 8 years old through 13 years old.
- Providers/Cultural Specialists must have knowledge of Traditional Gambling Card Making and Gambling Stick Making (boys) and/or Ceremonial Hair wrap making (girls).
- Providers must be prepared to provide services beginning. March 24th through 26th and April 14th through 16th 2020 from 10:00am to 2:00pm.
- Providers shall submit to and pass a criminal background check in compliance with PL101-630.
- Bid should include an hourly rate based on services provided and include a written narrative to demonstrate your ability to satisfy the Scope of Work.
- Deadline for submission is March 1 st, 2020.