Community & Family Services intends to contract qualified childcare providers for the Fatherhood Is Sacred TM, Motherhood Is Sacred TM Fall program. This program consists of 12 weekly sessions to be held at Howonquet Hall Community Center, 101 Indian Court, Smith River, CA.
Scope of Work:
- Provider must be able to offer a safe and educational program that insures quality social engagement and supervision of children of program participants. Age range may be from infant through 13 years old.
- Providers must be prepared to provide services beginning October 14, 2019 from 5:30pm to 6:30pm for the program orientation. Thereafter, the schedule of Services will be every Monday from 5:30pm to 8:00pm beginning October 21, 2019 through January 31, 2020*.
- Providers shall submit to and pass a criminal background check in compliance with PL101-630.
- Bid should include an hourly rate based on services provided and include a written narrative to demonstrate your ability to satisfy the Scope of Work.
- Deadline for submission is October 9, 2019
*Dates and venue for services may change due to holidays, weather and availability.
Starting Tuesday Oct. 1 and running through November 12, 2019 a Parenting Training will be held at Xan-wan’-k’wvt Early Learning Center. The class will be helping parents promote social and emotional competence in their children and show how to better understand what their children are going through and how to handle different situations. Incentives will be given to parents that attend and a very special incentive will be given away on the last night to a family that attends all of the sessions. A light meal will be served and child care will be provided.
In order to prepare for this class I need to know how many parents will be attending. Please fill out the bottom portion of this letter and return it to your child’s teacher before Sep tember 23. Even if you signed up at Open House please fill in the registration form. Thank you for your cooperation and I look forward to seeing all of your at the class.
Family Lifeways Coordinator