Root & Rebound‘s legal team will be providing holistic services including:
- record-cleaning services (such as Prop 47 and expungements)
- assistance with employment issues due to criminal record
- assistance with exempting convictions for child custody, visitation, and placement issues
- assistance with managing child support and other court-ordered debt options
- assistance with legal identification issues such as suspended driver’s licenses
- legal information about any barriers due to prior criminal record
Take-home resource materials will be available at clinic.
To book an appointment call (510) 279-4662 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Walk-ins welcome. Open to everyone.
Attendees must have RAP sheet for complete services.*
*Don’t have your RAP Sheet? LiveScan services may be provided on site – or call (510) 279-4662 for information on the quickest way to obtain your record for your situation.