The maintenance crew is committed to maintaining and preserving the facilities and properties of the Tolowa Dee-ni' Nation.
- TDN land maintenance through the utilization of natural resources.
- Develop, maintain and provide access to cultural properties.
- Maintain, service and repair all vehicles and equipment of the Tolowa Dee-ni' Nation.
- On call for assistance as needed by members and Staff.
- Maintaining and assisting Tribal Elders in their property needs though Elder Assistance Program
- Provide yard care for Tribal Elders through the Yard Vegetation Abatement Assistance Program.
- Oversees maintenance of cemeteries.
- Assist in maintenance of Water System and Waste Water Treatment Plant
- Utilizing the asset management program "Maintenance Connection"
- Provide maintenance and repairs to Tribal rental facilities, as needed.
- Construct custom-made desks and bookshelves for Tolowa Dee-ni' Nation offices.
- Develop and maintain community garden.
Public Works Office Location
16450 Ocean View Dr.
Smith River, Ca 95567