Community & Family Services intends to contract qualified childcare providers for the Fatherhood Is Sacred TM, Motherhood Is Sacred TM Fall program. This program consists of 12 weekly sessions to be held at Howonquet Hall Community Center, 101 Indian Court, Smith River, CA.
Scope of Work:
- Provider must be able to offer a safe and educational program that insures quality social engagement and supervision of children of program participants. Age range may be from infant through 13 years old.
- Providers must be prepared to provide services beginning October 14, 2019 from 5:30pm to 6:30pm for the program orientation. Thereafter, the schedule of Services will be every Monday from 5:30pm to 8:00pm beginning October 21, 2019 through January 31, 2020*.
- Providers shall submit to and pass a criminal background check in compliance with PL101-630.
- Bid should include an hourly rate based on services provided and include a written narrative to demonstrate your ability to satisfy the Scope of Work.
- Deadline for submission is October 9, 2019
*Dates and venue for services may change due to holidays, weather and availability.