Clean up your yard & bring your trash to the Public Works & Facilities Yard located at 16450 Ocean View Drive, Smith River, CA 95557.
Hours of operation: Thursday April 25 and Saturday April 27 from 8:30 A.M. – 6:00 P.M and closed for lunch from 12:00 P.M. – 12:30 P.M.
Must have 1 Spring Clean Up Ticket per load. 2 tickets per residence will be mailed out.
Must be Tolowa Dee-ni’ Nation member & have Tribal I.D.
Must unload your own vehicle.
Limit 2 vehicle loads per residence for example: 1 pickup truck = 1 load or 1 trailer = 1 load.
Limit of 4 tires per 1 load.
Limit of 2 furniture items per 1 load.
Empty refrigerators and freezers.
No hazardous waste for example no paint, asbestos, dead animals, needles, etc.
Must separate these 9 waste types from the general trash:
1. Metal waste. For example electronics without screens, appliances, etc.
2. Electronics with screens. For example televisions, computer monitors, tablets, etc.
3. Propane tanks. Please empty the tanks before bringing them.
4. Batteries. For example alkaline, rechargeable, carbon-zinc, etc.
5. Furniture. For example couches, tables, chairs, beds, etc.
7. Fluorescent light bulbs. For example tube lamps and CFL’s (compact fluorescents).
8. Motor oil, diesel, & gasoline.
9. Plant material. For example brush, grass clippings, limbs, etc.
Questions: Kagat McQuillen, Tribal Resource Specialist, Natural Resources Department, (707) 487-9255 Ext. 1155 or email: email@example.com