Annual 2018 Fall Clean-up
Clean-up your yard & bring your trash to the Public Works & Facilities Yard located at 16450 Ocean View Drive, Smith River, CA 95557.
Hours of operation: Thursday, October 25 and Saturday, October 27 from 8:30 A.M. – 6:00 P.M and closed for lunch from 12:00 P.M. – 12:30 P.M.
- Must have 1 Fall Clean-up ticket per load. 2 tickets per residence were mailed out.
- Must be Tolowa Dee-ni’ Nation member & have Tribal I.D.
- Unload your own vehicle.
- No hazardous waste for example no paint, asbestos, dead animals, needles, etc.
- Limit 2 vehicle loads per residence for example: 1 pickup truck = 1 load or 1 trailer = 1 load.
- Limit of 4 tires per 1 load.
- Limit of 2 furniture items per 1 load.
- Must separate these 7 waste types from the general trash:
1. Metal waste for example electronics without screens, appliances, etc.
2. Electronics with screens for example televisions, computer monitors, tablets, etc.
3. Furniture for example couches, tables, chairs, beds, etc.
5. Fluorescent light bulbs for example tube lamps and CFL’s (compact fluorescents)
6. Motor oil, diesel, & gasoline
7. Plant material for example brush, grass clippings, limbs, etc.
Questions: Kagat McQuillen, Tribal Resource Specialist, Natural Resource Department, (707) 487-9255 Ext. 1155 or email: email@example.com