Join us for a unique workshop to help you generate new business ideas! This workshop is designed for those thinking of setting up a new business, or existing business owners that want to explore ideas for expanding their current offerings. Our approach to the idea generation process will help you with:
Exploring business ideas based on your hobbies, skills, culture and natural resources
Determining the feasibility of your business ideas
Learning basic business skills need to be a successful entrepreneur
Presented by Mark Thompson and Lunn Wilson of IDRS Inc.
All Tribal Citizens are invited to submit a design for this year’s holiday card celebrating the Winter Solstice, Christmas and New Year.
Please email your designs to firstname.lastname@example.org -or- drop them off at the Tribal Office before 5:00pm on September 12, 2018.
Please include a statement giving Tolowa Dee-ni’ Nation permission to print your design if chosen.
Winner will receive a $25 prize, and bragging rights!
Root & Rebound‘s legal team will be providing holistic services including:
- record-cleaning services (such as Prop 47 and expungements)
- assistance with employment issues due to criminal record
- assistance with exempting convictions for child custody, visitation, and placement issues
- assistance with managing child support and other court-ordered debt options
- assistance with legal identification issues such as suspended driver’s licenses
- legal information about any barriers due to prior criminal record
Take-home resource materials will be available at clinic.
To book an appointment call (510) 279-4662 or email email@example.com.
Walk-ins welcome. Open to everyone.
Attendees must have RAP sheet for complete services.*
*Don’t have your RAP Sheet? LiveScan services may be provided on site – or call (510) 279-4662 for information on the quickest way to obtain your record for your situation.